For pharmaceutical industry professionals who want to learn more about medication safety and medication error prevention, Medication Safety Board’s parent organization, ISMP, offers educational programs, which can be tailored to meet your needs, as well as your product line. These sessions can range from one to multiple days at our headquarters or at your location.
The program may include sessions on:
- Medication error prevention efforts and strategies
- Causes of medication errors
- Error reporting programs
- Specific errors related to your line of products, including prescription, over-the-counter, and generic products
- Other strategies used to prevent errors related to your products
- Drug distribution systems in hospitals, ambulatory care, long-term care, and other locations